Roast beef is one of my family’s favorite Sunday dinners. Dinner time has always been special to me because it is a time when we sit around the table together and enjoy each others company, Family dinner equals love!!
Crock Pot Roast Beef
Fall Apart Chuck Roast Beef
Servings 6 people
- 1 3 lb. Chuck Roast Beef It must be a Chuck Roast
- 1 dash Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder Cover the meat
- 1 Flour rub the SPG & Flour all over the roast on all sides
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 14oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 bay leafs
- 2 8 oz cans of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp Beef Base
- 1/2 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Apply salt, pepper, and garlic powder all over the chuck roast. Apply flour all over the chuck roast,
Braise the chuck roast in a middium high skillet until lightly browned on all sides.
Slice a large onion and put half of the onion on the bottom of a hot crock pot on high.
Place the braised Chuck Roast on top of the sliced onions.
Add 2 cans of mushroom soup on top of roast
Add 1 tsp of beef base on top of mushroom soup
add 2 bay leaves
add the other half of the onions
add half a package of lipton onion soup mix
add 2 small cans of sliced mushrooms
Put the lid on and cook the roast on high for 6 or 7 hrs. Or until it falls apart.
With Love, Momma