Good gut food.
Servings 0.5 gallon
- mason jar
- pickle pipes
- 1 Napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup himalayan salt or redmond salt only these 2 cause it needs the minerals
- 1/2 cup all purpouse flour or white rice flower
- 1 cup water
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 6 Tbsp Fish Sauce red boat or luckys brand
- 1 Tbsp organic raw sugar
- 4 Tbsp Korean chili powder (Gochugaru) or up to 1/2 cup to taste
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 Daiko Radish
- 5 Green Onions
- 2 Carrots
- in a bowel 1 Napa or regular Cabbage chopped. Put in Bowel and Sprinklewith 1/2 cup of Pink or Redmond salt, stir lightly w/ hands to coverall cabbage w/ salt. Cover while prepping other steps. Then rinsereally well when time to add everything together.
- [fermenting/flavor Mix]- in a small pan½ cup of Flower or white rice flower1 cup of waterBring to boil and boil for 30 seconds; let cool
- add steps 2 & 3 in blender:6 cloves of garlic 6 TBSP of fish sauce1 TBSP of organic raw sugar 4 TBSP [up to ½ cup] of Korean Chili Powder¼ Cup of filtered waterPut in blender w/ fermenting mix & blend all together
- Put the fallowing in a food processor with slicing blade1 Daikon Radish5 Green Onions 4 Large Carrotsadd to cabbage bowl
- Kneed all together very well.
- Pack Kimchi tight, getting all bubbles out andcover top w/ Pickle pipe lid in half gallon Mason Jar. Put indark place on a towel for 4 days to 2 weeks. [I like 3 to 10weeks]
All vegetables need to be organic.